Dear Valued Patients and Families,
We hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Firstly, we would like to send our thoughts and heartfelt wishes to anyone who has been affected by the COVID-19 virus. We would also like to continue to recognize our brave and inspiring healthcare workers around the nation who have been working on the front lines caring for those in need. While these times continue to present the feeling of uncertainty in our lives, we are confident that we shall rise up from this and come out stronger on the other side.
Following the state and dental society guidelines and recommendations, we are excited to announce that our office is expected to reopen the week of May 18th. Our team will be reaching out to you to coordinate your next visit with us. Please be patient with us as we work to help all of our patients return to our practice. We will keep you updated if our expected reopen date changes.
We want to ensure that you know you are safe and protected while visiting our office. Our team has been working diligently to welcome you back. Along with routine and standard infection control guidelines, we have incorporated new protocols as a result of the recent pandemic which our team members have been trained on. Below are some of the new standards you can expect to see and experience at your next visit.
New Additions to our Standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (when aerosol is part of the procedure):
- Body gowns
- KN95 respirator and Level 3 surgical masks
- Full face shields
- A dedicated team member to clean and disinfect surfaces (Environment Hygiene)
- Pre-visit medical and travel history screenings
- Touch-less forehead temperature screenings
- Curb-side check-in via cell phone/text
- Masks will be available to every patient who does not have one
- No more waiting in the reception area
- Plexiglass barriers in both reception and selected clinical areas
- Only patients are allowed in the practice to reduce potential exposure
- Helpful team members will greet patient at the door and escort directly to the treatment area
- Follow up visits and payments coordinated via phone to limit your time in reception areas
As always, we are here to answer any questions you may have in regard to the safety measures we will be implementing. We are here to serve you and welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have.
If you are on Facebook, please "LIKE" our page, as it is a great way to stay in touch. You will find some amazing content, fun activities as well as staff and office updates.
As partners and caretakers in your oral and overall health, we are here for you and look forward to smiling with you soon! Thank you!